When you think about pest control, your lawn is probably one of the last places you would think to address. However, this common area can easily become a breeding ground for all kinds of pests.
Our professional exterminators wanted to share five key reasons why you should consider investing in effective lawn pest control solutions if you haven’t already done so. Here are our top takeaways based on our own observations and experiences in the lawn pest control industry:
- Grubs and other pests can hurt your lawn. Grubs eat the roots of your grass, which will negatively impact the health and overall aesthetic of your yard. Other bugs perform similarly problematic habits that will leave your lawn dry and sickly without proper lawn pest control.
- Pests distract your guests. No one likes swatting at flies all day. An irritating pest issue is the fastest way to put a damper on an otherwise fun picnic.
- Lawn pests repeat their cycles. They’ll usually lay eggs, destroy your root system, and then grow up to breed and lay more eggs just weeks later. Don’t put up with the madness any longer than you absolutely must!
- Some pests feed others. When you have a plethora of insects in your yard, other critters who like to eat bugs might start wandering on your property more frequently. The last thing you want is for other larger pests to start raiding your yard for an all-you-can-eat bug buffet.
- Pests can carry disease. For the health of your family, it’s crucial to monitor the amount of lawn pest activity in your yard. Ticks are a great example of pests that carry disease and often hide in tall grass.
If you’re ready to act on your lawn pest control situation, give us a call anytime. Our pest control experts at Overwatch Pest Management have over 20 years of experience getting rid of bugs, and we’d be happy to help you get rid of your pests for good.